Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.890648, 151.212921.
Surry Hills is a small suburb-town located in the central part of Sydney, Australia. The population of this area is about 15,000 people, and Surry Hills is now considered to be one of the most advanced urban areas of the city, with a great number of facilities, shopping and office centers, markets, etc. The local landmarks also include plenty of worship places, including churches of various confessions.
Map of Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia
Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia is -33.890648, and the longitude is 151.212921. Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 53' 26.3328'' S and 151° 12' 46.5156'' E.
Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 53' 26.3328'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 12' 46.5156'' E|
Coordinates of Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)