Tagaytay, Cavite, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.115286, 120.962112.
Tagaytay is a small city in the province of Cavite, central Philippines, situated to the south of Manila and to the southwest of Calamba. Tagaytay is located about 7 miles north of Lawa Taal lake and is a small community, with the population close to 75,000 people. The town is known as a small resort, with a good number of excellent hotels for those who are interested in seeing local sites. Those include the lake and Taal Volcano, Sky Ranch Amusement Park and other natural parks, some shrines and religious establishments, etc.
Map of Tagaytay, Cavite, Philippines
Tagaytay, Cavite, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tagaytay, Cavite, Philippines is 14.115286, and the longitude is 120.962112. Tagaytay, Cavite, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 6' 55.0296'' N and 120° 57' 43.6032'' E.
Tagaytay, Cavite, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 6' 55.0296'' N|
|DMS Long||120° 57' 43.6032'' E|
Coordinates of Tagaytay, Cavite, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)
- Naga, Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines (13.621775, 123.194824)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.537752, 121.001381)