Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.520445, 121.053886.
Taguig is a city located on the western coast of Laguna de Bay, in Metro Manila, Philippines. The Pasig River runs through the city. Taguig emerged as a town in the middle of the 16th century, and nowadays it is a thriving developing city, with quite strong economic and commerce bonds with numerous local and international cities. Bonifacio Global City, an important financial center, is situated in the city, about 11 km southeast of Manila city center. Taguig has divided into two legislative districts and subdivided into 28 barangays. The city is home to many international schools such as International School Manila, Manila Japanese School, and the British School Manila. The Taguig City University, the Polytechnic University of the Philippines, and the Technological University of the Philippines are also in the city. Tourist attractions in the city include The Mind Museum, Heroes' Cemetery, Ang Supremo: Andres Bonifacio Monument in BGC, Fort Bonifacio Tunnel Entrance, Active Fun Taguig, Kasalikasan Garden, Philippine Navy Golf Club, Lakeshore Hall, and so on.
Where is Taguig, Philippines on Map?
Road map of Taguig, Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Taguig, Philippines
Taguig, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Taguig, Philippines is 14.520445, and the longitude is 121.053886. Taguig, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 31' 13.6020'' N and 121° 3' 13.9896'' E.
|DMS Lat||14° 31' 13.6020'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 3' 13.9896'' E|
Coordinates of Taguig, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes (10.131400, 124.858482)
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Carmona, Cavite, Philippines (14.309243, 121.031708)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)