Tarragona, Costa Daurada, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.115696, 1.249594.
Tarragona is a wonderful old city and the main settlement of the region of Costa Daurada, which is in the north eastern Spain, near the city of Barcelona. Tarragona is a port city on the Mediterranean Sea and the capital city of the same name province. Historically, the city is very old and was established in the 5th century BC. It was named after a son of one of the local emperors. The city used to be a commercial center and a transport hub. In modern day's Tarragons it is possible to observe a large number of ruins and remains of old architecture of the Roman times including old amphitheater, the Roman Walls and Citadel, the Roman baths and aqueducts, etc. The city attracts those who would like to discover and explore a new culture, new lifestyle, cuisine, and traditions.
Map of Tarragona, Costa Daurada, Spain
Tarragona, Costa Daurada, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tarragona, Costa Daurada, Spain is 41.115696, and the longitude is 1.249594. Tarragona, Costa Daurada, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 6' 56.5056'' N and 1° 14' 58.5384'' E.
Tarragona, Costa Daurada, Spain elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Tarragona, Costa Daurada, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 6' 56.5056'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 14' 58.5384'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Tarragona, Costa Daurada, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)