Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.017550, 95.544495.
Taungdwingyi (တောင်တွင်းကြီး), nicknamed Taungdwin, is a large town in Burma, located in Magway Region, to the north of Sat Thwar and to the south of Kyaung Kone. It offers a traditional local lifestyle and a type of economy heavily relying on agriculture. There is a railway station in the town, Taungdwingyi Railway Station. The town can be reached by train, as well as by air since there is a small airport near it. Magway Airport is situated 50 miles west of the town. The town is known as one of the earliest inhabited areas in the country.
Where is Taungdwingyi, Burma on Map?
Road map of Taungdwingyi, Burma shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Taungdwingyi, Burma
Taungdwingyi, Burma Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Taungdwingyi, Burma is 20.017550, and the longitude is 95.544495. Taungdwingyi, Burma is located at Myanmar (Burma) country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 1' 3.1800'' N and 95° 32' 40.1820'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 1' 3.1800'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 32' 40.1820'' E|
Coordinates of Taungdwingyi, Burma is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Myanmar (Burma)
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kyaukpadaung, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (20.844360, 95.125816)
- Ngazun Township, Ngazun, Myanmar (Burma) (21.896179, 95.688049)
- Dawei, Tanintharyi Region, Myanmar (14.187175, 98.209534)
- Yesagyo, Myanmar (Burma) (21.622005, 95.247688)
- Nattalin, Myanmar (Burma) (18.429764, 95.551231)
- Minbya, Myanmar (Burma) (20.368446, 93.271866)
- Laaitui, Myanmar (Burma) (23.353149, 93.560310)
- Lung Sha Yang, Myanmar (Burma) (27.167339, 97.549095)
- Ka Mar Se, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (17.226398, 96.626640)
- Shwenyaung, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (20.765022, 96.942863)