Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.749731, 67.911636.
A beautiful old historic city of Thatta is located in central Pakistan and has the population close to 220,000 people. It was established in the times of Alexander the Great,and has plenty of old-type mosques and tombs like the Jama Mosque, monuments and other landmarks. The old necropolis of Makli Hills, with plenty of old graves and monuments, is considered the main attraction of the city. The city is an important transportation, cultural, educational, and commercial spot.
Where is Thatta, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Thatta, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Thatta, Pakistan
Thatta, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Thatta, Pakistan is 24.749731, and the longitude is 67.911636. Thatta, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 44' 59.0316'' N and 67° 54' 41.8896'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 44' 59.0316'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 54' 41.8896'' E|
Coordinates of Thatta, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)