Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.571144, 74.075005.
Gujrat is a large city and the headquarters of the same name division in Pakistan, the province of Punjab. The number of residents is approaching to 750,000 people, and the city has one of the most populous metropolitan zones in the region. It is believed that the town was established in early epochs, and it used to be the capital city of a number of empires and dynasties. Today it is a modern city, a center of pottery and clay processing, a transportation hub and a city with great education and career developing opportunities.
Map of Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan
Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan is 32.571144, and the longitude is 74.075005. Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 34' 16.1184'' N and 74° 4' 30.0180'' E.
Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 34' 16.1184'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 4' 30.0180'' E|
Coordinates of Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)