Towaninny, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.821667, 143.365829.
Towaninny is a small settlement situated in the state of Victoria, in south eastern Australia. It can be found about 20 miles north east of the city of Wycheproof and about 55 miles east of the city of Kerang. Towaninny was established in the middle of the 19th century and its population has been slightly increasing during the first half of the 20th century. Currently, the town is a home to about 3 thousand people. The town has a few small neighborhoods, the villages of Quambatook, Kalpienung, Cokum, and others. The lifestyle and social life of the town is typical for the region. Most of the population of Towaninny are farmers or retired couples. The number of families living in the town is close to 7 hundred.
Map of Towaninny, VIC, Australia
Towaninny, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Towaninny, VIC, Australia is -35.821667, and the longitude is 143.365829. Towaninny, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 49' 18.0012'' S and 143° 21' 56.9844'' E.
Towaninny, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 49' 18.0012'' S|
|DMS Long||143° 21' 56.9844'' E|
Coordinates of Towaninny, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)