Woolner, NT, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -12.434765, 130.848358.
Woolner is one of the suburbs of Darwon city in North Territory of Australia. The town has got the name after a large indigenous tribe which lived at the area centuries ago. Nowadays, the town is one of the most comfortable and advanced close neighborhoods of Darwin, located just 2 miles from the downtown are.
Where is Woolner, NT, Australia on Map?
Road map of Woolner, NT, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Woolner, NT, Australia
Woolner, NT, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Woolner, NT, Australia is -12.434765, and the longitude is 130.848358. Woolner, NT, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 26' 5.1540'' S and 130° 50' 54.0888'' E.
Woolner, NT, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 26' 5.1540'' S|
|DMS Long||130° 50' 54.0888'' E|
Coordinates of Woolner, NT, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)