Urmia, West Azerbaijan, Iran
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.552673, 45.076046.
The city or Urmia, or Reza Iyeh, is the capital of West Azerbaijan Province in northwestern Iran, located a few miles away from the Caspian Sea and quite close to the border between Iran and Turkey. It is the 10th most populated city of the country, with the number of residents close to 670,000 people. The settlement is very old and was established in pre-Ottooman empire times. Today, Urmia is a key tourist spot of northern Iran, with a great number of natural parks, lakes, forests, touristic coastal villages and other attractions.
Where is Urmia, West Azerbaijan, Iran on Map?
Road map of Urmia, West Azerbaijan, Iran shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Urmia, West Azerbaijan, Iran
Urmia, West Azerbaijan, Iran Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Urmia, West Azerbaijan, Iran is 37.552673, and the longitude is 45.076046. Urmia, West Azerbaijan, Iran is located at Iran country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 33' 9.6228'' N and 45° 4' 33.7656'' E.
|DMS Lat||37° 33' 9.6228'' N|
|DMS Long||45° 4' 33.7656'' E|
Coordinates of Urmia, West Azerbaijan, Iran is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iran
Also check out these related Cities.
- Qom City, Qom Province, Iran (34.639999, 50.876389)
- Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.066666, 46.299999)
- Bandar Abbas, Hormozgān, Iran (27.183708, 56.277447)
- Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran (36.072098, 49.701347)
- Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran (35.855938, 50.961750)
- Yasuj, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran (30.668383, 51.587524)
- Aligudarz, Lorestan Province, Iran (33.420223, 49.696930)
- Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.489429, 47.068359)
- Ahvaz, Khuzestan, Iran (31.318327, 48.670620)
- Kazerun, Fars, Iran (29.627123, 51.651817)