Vladimir, Vladimir Province, Russia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.143063, 40.410934.
A small city in western Russia, Vladimir has the population of about 350,000 people. The city is located 120 miles from Moscow and is the capital of the same name province. It is one of the oldest cities of the empire and one of the key tourist spots. Vladimir is famous with its old churches like Dormition Cathedral, St Dimitri's Cathedral, as well as numerous parks, wide streets, and so on. Vladimir is also a center of science and education of western Russia.
Where is Vladimir, Vladimir Province, Russia on Map?
Road map of Vladimir, Vladimir Province, Russia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Vladimir, Vladimir Province, Russia
Vladimir, Vladimir Province, Russia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vladimir, Vladimir Province, Russia is 56.143063, and the longitude is 40.410934. Vladimir, Vladimir Province, Russia is located at Russia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 8' 35.0268'' N and 40° 24' 39.3624'' E.
|DMS Lat||56° 8' 35.0268'' N|
|DMS Long||40° 24' 39.3624'' E|
Coordinates of Vladimir, Vladimir Province, Russia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Russia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Perm, Perm Krai, Russia (58.000000, 56.316666)
- Ufa, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia (54.733334, 56.000000)
- Rostov on Don, Rostov Province, Russia (47.233334, 39.700001)
- Omsk, Omsk Province, Russia (54.983334, 73.366669)
- Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia (55.796391, 49.108891)
- Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Province, Russia (56.833332, 60.583332)
- St Petersburg, Russia (59.937500, 30.308611)
- Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia (58.200348, 68.256332)
- Berdsk, Novosibirsk Province, Russia (54.766323, 83.086037)
- Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Province, Russia (54.715424, 20.509207)