Uralla, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -30.640720, 151.500702.
Uralla is a small town in New South Wales in Eastern Australia, situated somewhere between Sydney and Brisbane. It is an old but very small community, with the population close to 3,000 people. The town is situated right at A15 highway, and it can be a nice place to stay for a day or two, enjoy some local food and explore the tourist attractions in the downtown area. Some of those landmarks are on the list of Australian National Heritage.
Map of Uralla, NSW, Australia
Uralla, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Uralla, NSW, Australia is -30.640720, and the longitude is 151.500702. Uralla, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 38' 26.5920'' S and 151° 30' 2.5272'' E.
Uralla, NSW, Australia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Uralla, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 38' 26.5920'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 30' 2.5272'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Uralla, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Fallon, NV, USA (39.474869, -118.777039)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)
- Uralla, NSW, Australia (-30.640720, 151.500702)