Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.443707, 139.638031.
Yokohama is the second largest city in Japan, located in Kanagawa Prefecture, and also the most populous municipality in the country. The population of the city is close to 4 million people, and the population of the municipality is close to 8 million people. It is an important port and commercial center of the country, the city where plenty of large international business companies are located, and also a tourism and cultural center.
Map of Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan is 35.443707, and the longitude is 139.638031. Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 26' 37.3452'' N and 139° 38' 16.9116'' E.
Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan elevation is 13 meters height, that is equal to 43 feet.
Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 26' 37.3452'' N|
|DMS Long||139° 38' 16.9116'' E|
|Elevation (m)||13 m|
|Elevation (f)||43 feet|
Coordinates of Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Osaka, Kansai, Japan (34.669529, 135.497009)
- Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan (32.535366, 130.598663)
- Higashimatsuyama, Saitama Prefecture, Japan (36.042126, 139.399963)
- Nagasaki, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan (32.764233, 129.872696)
- Takarazuka, Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan (34.815723, 135.361099)
- Mishima, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan (35.120342, 138.918198)
- Odawara, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.271053, 139.166321)
- Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture, Japan (36.237148, 137.964951)
- Ginowan, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan (26.281574, 127.778633)
- Toda, Saitama Prefecture, Japan (35.817616, 139.677887)