Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.479195, 47.064140.
Ahar, or SattarKhan, is a small city located in the province of East Azerbaijan, Iran. The number of residents of the city is close to 85,000 people, and the city is located in the northernmost region of the country. It is an old historic city located near the mount Sabalan, with plenty of mosques, palaces, wide streets, gardens, and so on.
Where is Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran on Map?
Road map of Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran
Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran is 38.479195, and the longitude is 47.064140. Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran is located at Iran country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 28' 45.1020'' N and 47° 3' 50.9040'' E.
|DMS Lat||38° 28' 45.1020'' N|
|DMS Long||47° 3' 50.9040'' E|
Coordinates of Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iran
Also check out these related Cities.
- Qom City, Qom Province, Iran (34.639999, 50.876389)
- Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.066666, 46.299999)
- Bandar Abbas, Hormozgān, Iran (27.183708, 56.277447)
- Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran (36.072098, 49.701347)
- Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran (35.855938, 50.961750)
- Yasuj, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran (30.668383, 51.587524)
- Aligudarz, Lorestan Province, Iran (33.420223, 49.696930)
- Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.489429, 47.068359)
- Ahvaz, Khuzestan, Iran (31.318327, 48.670620)
- Kazerun, Fars, Iran (29.627123, 51.651817)