Weston Creek, ACT, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.341942, 149.048889.
A small town and a suburb of Canberra, Weston Creek has the population close to 23,000 people and is an administrative area of the Australian Capital Territory. The town is located at the western part of the capital city and is a small commercial and residential zone. It has recently been affected by a number of large fires, the most significant of which took place in 2003.
Map of Weston Creek, ACT, Australia
Weston Creek, ACT, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Weston Creek, ACT, Australia is -35.341942, and the longitude is 149.048889. Weston Creek, ACT, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 20' 30.9912'' S and 149° 2' 56.0004'' E.
Weston Creek, ACT, Australia elevation is 580 meters height, that is equal to 1,903 feet.
Weston Creek, ACT, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 20' 30.9912'' S|
|DMS Long||149° 2' 56.0004'' E|
|Elevation (m)||580 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,903 feet|
Coordinates of Weston Creek, ACT, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)
- Bowraville, NSW, Australia (-30.614943, 152.852127)
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)