Wagga Wagga NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.117275, 147.356522.
Wagga Wagga is a large town in New South Wales, Australia, situated about 150 miles west of the capital city of the country. The settlement was established in the early epochs by the local Wiradjuri population. More serious development started in the town in the early 19th century, when more and more settlers started arriving to the area. Today the town is a commercial center, with the population close to 54,000 people. There are a few lively neighborhoods of the town. Wagga Wagga is known with its wonderful botanic gardens. Wagga Wagga is a very famous town in Australia since a large number of local sportsman originate there, including cricket, golf, horse riding, football players, etc.
Map of Wagga Wagga NSW, Australia
Wagga Wagga NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wagga Wagga NSW, Australia is -35.117275, and the longitude is 147.356522. Wagga Wagga NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 7' 2.1900'' S and 147° 21' 23.4792'' E.
Wagga Wagga NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 7' 2.1900'' S|
|DMS Long||147° 21' 23.4792'' E|
Coordinates of Wagga Wagga NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)
- Charters Towers, QLD, Australia (-20.100000, 146.266663)
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)