Akita, Akita Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.720009, 140.102570.
Akita is a large coastal city and the capital of the same name Prefecture in northern Japan, located on the banks of the Omono River. It is a small green and cozy city, with the population close to 320,000 people. It is a center of education and culture, with over 10 universities and plenty of theaters. Akita Castle, Akita Omoriyama Zoo, Akita Senshu Museum of Art, Akita Prefectural Museum, Senshu Park, Kubota Castle and other attractions are considered the main points of interest of the city.
Map of Akita, Akita Prefecture, Japan
Akita, Akita Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Akita, Akita Prefecture, Japan is 39.720009, and the longitude is 140.102570. Akita, Akita Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 43' 12.0324'' N and 140° 6' 9.2520'' E.
Akita, Akita Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 43' 12.0324'' N|
|DMS Long||140° 6' 9.2520'' E|
Coordinates of Akita, Akita Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nagoya, Chubu, Japan (35.183334, 136.899994)
- Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan (33.883331, 130.883331)
- Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.268223, 140.869415)
- Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan (34.383331, 132.449997)
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.516666, 139.699997)
- Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.011665, 135.768326)
- Kobe, Hyogo, Japan (34.689999, 135.195557)
- Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan (33.583332, 130.399994)
- Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan (43.066666, 141.350006)
- Osaka, Kansai, Japan (34.669529, 135.497009)