Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.923901, 143.196106.
Obihiro is a city in the province of Hokkaido, northern Japan, one of the largest cities on the Hokkaido island. It is a cultural center of the island, located in the most clean natural zone of the country, though with quite high seismic index. It is a center of horse rising, various sports and celebrations like the Chrysanthemum Festival, the Ice Festival, etc.
Map of Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan
Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan is 42.923901, and the longitude is 143.196106. Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 55' 26.0436'' N and 143° 11' 45.9816'' E.
Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 55' 26.0436'' N|
|DMS Long||143° 11' 45.9816'' E|
Coordinates of Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nagoya, Chubu, Japan (35.183334, 136.899994)
- Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan (33.883331, 130.883331)
- Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.268223, 140.869415)
- Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan (34.383331, 132.449997)
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.516666, 139.699997)
- Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.011665, 135.768326)
- Kobe, Hyogo, Japan (34.689999, 135.195557)
- Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan (33.583332, 130.399994)
- Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan (43.066666, 141.350006)
- Osaka, Kansai, Japan (34.669529, 135.497009)