Aknur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.431561, 74.082161.
Aknur is a very small village located in the southern part of Maharashtra state in western India. The village can be found about 26 miles from the city of Kolhapur, closer to the large Radhanagari Natural Reserve. Local community is quite small but is very friendly, just like most of the Indian people are.
Where is Aknur, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Aknur, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Aknur, Maharashtra, India
Aknur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aknur, Maharashtra, India is 16.431561, and the longitude is 74.082161. Aknur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 25' 53.6196'' N and 74° 4' 55.7796'' E.
|DMS Lat||16° 25' 53.6196'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 4' 55.7796'' E|
Coordinates of Aknur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)