Lakkuru, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.239963, 77.243294.
Lakkuru is a small village and a rural community situated in the south eastern part of the state of Karnataka, India, between the cities of Bengaluru and Tumakuru. The village is pretty small and a typical Bangalore rural settlement. It is an agricultural village which relies totally on agriculture in its economy. There are about 500 houses in the village, with the total population close to 24 hundred people. The male population is about 52 per cent of the total residents of the village. Lakkuru is not a touristy spot though it can be an interesting place to visit and enjoy the products of the local farms and fields. There are a few large farmer's markets in the village which are opened year round.
Map of Lakkuru, Karnataka, India
Lakkuru, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lakkuru, Karnataka, India is 13.239963, and the longitude is 77.243294. Lakkuru, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 14' 23.8668'' N and 77° 14' 35.8584'' E.
Lakkuru, Karnataka, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Lakkuru, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||13° 14' 23.8668'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 14' 35.8584'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Lakkuru, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)