Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.912033, 83.531006.
Tajopur is a small touristy village situated in the neighborhood of Mau city in the south eastern part of Uttar Pradesh state, India. It is a small and quite old settlement known among tourists as a cultural village of Urdu culture where it is possible to observe a large number of traditions, learn about the lifestyle and make plenty new friends. There are about 17 hundred people living in the village, most of those are large crowded families with many children. They make their living from their fields and farms, thus providing themselves with everything necessary for their life.
Where is Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.912033, and the longitude is 83.531006. Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 54' 43.3188'' N and 83° 31' 51.6216'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 54' 43.3188'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 31' 51.6216'' E|
Coordinates of Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)