Anagalli, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.626825, 74.723068.
Anagalli is a small village situated in the state of Karnataka, India, in the district of Udupi. The area is also a part of Kundapura tehsil, which is extremely agricultural and known for its excellent arable lands. The village can be found just a few miles east of Kundapura town and about 30 miles north of the city of Udupi. Anagalli is situated on the left bank of the Panchagangavali River. The population of the village is slightly over three thousand people and the number of families living in the town is estimated to be a little over 700. The economy of the settlement is totally agricultural and the local population makes living at the expense of growing wheat, other crops, vegetables, and other agricultural products. The village is well connected with the neighboring town as cities by bus routes.
Map of Anagalli, Karnataka, India
Anagalli, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Anagalli, Karnataka, India is 13.626825, and the longitude is 74.723068. Anagalli, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 37' 36.5700'' N and 74° 43' 23.0448'' E.
Anagalli, Karnataka, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Anagalli, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||13° 37' 36.5700'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 43' 23.0448'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Anagalli, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
- Kurwa, Bihar, India (25.628929, 85.408455)
- Badbahal, Odisha, India (20.535913, 83.552322)