Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.672457, 75.768127.
Sindoda is a small but very beautiful village situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh in central India. The village is a part of Indore district and is administered by Bhopal administrative bodies. The area can be reached by a railroad (the nearest railway station if situated about 4 miles away), as well as by air as there is an airport situated just 5 miles away. There are 4 very good schools in the area, including one of the international level. The village is a typical Hindu community, with the number of residents close to 420 people. Their main employment of the people in the village is agriculture and farming.
Map of Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India
Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.672457, and the longitude is 75.768127. Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 40' 20.8452'' N and 75° 46' 5.2572'' E.
Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 40' 20.8452'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 46' 5.2572'' E|
Coordinates of Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)