Akokoro, Apac, Uganda
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 1.702115, 32.387524.
Akokoro is a small market town in central Uganda, the main town of Apac district. The town is extremely poor: there is no electricity, tap water or other simple common amenities. However, it is famous for the whole country as the birthplace of the current president of Uganda, Apollo Obote.
Map of Akokoro, Apac, Uganda
Akokoro, Apac, Uganda Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Akokoro, Apac, Uganda is 1.702115, and the longitude is 32.387524. Akokoro, Apac, Uganda is located at Uganda country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 42' 7.6140'' N and 32° 23' 15.0864'' E.
Akokoro, Apac, Uganda elevation is 1052 meters height, that is equal to 3,451 feet.
Akokoro, Apac, Uganda Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||1° 42' 7.6140'' N|
|DMS Long||32° 23' 15.0864'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,052 m|
|Elevation (f)||3,451 feet|
Coordinates of Akokoro, Apac, Uganda is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Uganda
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bulenga, Kampala, Uganda (0.324912, 32.502754)
- Mubende, Uganda (0.553901, 31.388468)
- Arua, Northern Region, Uganda (3.028086, 30.910002)
- Kibuku, Uganda (1.045287, 33.799255)
- Masindi, Western Region, Uganda (1.689475, 31.711271)
- Mpigi, Uganda (0.227353, 32.324924)
- Kisoro, Uganda (-1.283431, 29.690475)
- Bunamwaya, Uganda (0.264913, 32.546467)
- Buwama, Uganda (0.064244, 32.107887)
- Semuto, Uganda (0.620000, 32.327778)