Arua, Northern Region, Uganda
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 3.028086, 30.910002.
Arua is a large town in Northern Region of Uganda, situated a few miles away from the border between Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. It is a home to about 65,000 people, and it is a small transportation and education hub, with a few colleges and a small university located there. Aruda is known for its popular Christian radio station.
Map of Arua, Northern Region, Uganda
Arua, Northern Region, Uganda Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Arua, Northern Region, Uganda is 3.028086, and the longitude is 30.910002. Arua, Northern Region, Uganda is located at Uganda country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 1' 41.1096'' N and 30° 54' 36.0072'' E.
Arua, Northern Region, Uganda Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||3° 1' 41.1096'' N|
|DMS Long||30° 54' 36.0072'' E|
Coordinates of Arua, Northern Region, Uganda is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Uganda
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bulenga, Kampala, Uganda (0.324912, 32.502754)
- Mubende, Uganda (0.553901, 31.388468)
- Arua, Northern Region, Uganda (3.028086, 30.910002)
- Kibuku, Uganda (1.045287, 33.799255)
- Masindi, Western Region, Uganda (1.689475, 31.711271)
- Mpigi, Uganda (0.227353, 32.324924)
- Kisoro, Uganda (-1.283431, 29.690475)
- Bunamwaya, Uganda (0.264913, 32.546467)
- Buwama, Uganda (0.064244, 32.107887)
- Semuto, Uganda (0.620000, 32.327778)