Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -1.283431, 29.690475.
Kisoro is a small town in the south westernmost part of Uganda, near the border with the Republic of Congo and Rwanda. It is a historic settlement with amazing location near the Mufumbiro Mountains and a few large lakes. There are about 11,500 people living in the town.
Map of Kisoro, Uganda
Kisoro, Uganda Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kisoro, Uganda is -1.283431, and the longitude is 29.690475. Kisoro, Uganda is located at Uganda country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 17' 0.3516'' S and 29° 41' 25.7100'' E.
Kisoro, Uganda elevation is 1929 meters height, that is equal to 6,329 feet.
Kisoro, Uganda Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||1° 17' 0.3516'' S|
|DMS Long||29° 41' 25.7100'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,929 m|
|Elevation (f)||6,329 feet|
Coordinates of Kisoro, Uganda is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Uganda
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mubende, Uganda (0.553901, 31.388468)
- Arua, Northern Region, Uganda (3.028086, 30.910002)
- Kibuku, Uganda (1.045287, 33.799255)
- Masindi, Western Region, Uganda (1.689475, 31.711271)
- Mpigi, Uganda (0.227353, 32.324924)
- Kisoro, Uganda (-1.283431, 29.690475)
- Bunamwaya, Uganda (0.264913, 32.546467)
- Buwama, Uganda (0.064244, 32.107887)
- Semuto, Uganda (0.620000, 32.327778)
- Akokoro, Apac, Uganda (1.702115, 32.387524)