Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 1.045287, 33.799255.
Kibuku is a large town and the same name district capital situated in Uganda, which can be reached by moving west from Mbale city. There are more than 25,000 people currently living in the town. Kibuku is an agricultural spot, with quite a large number of Muslim population living in the town.
Map of Kibuku, Uganda
Kibuku, Uganda Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kibuku, Uganda is 1.045287, and the longitude is 33.799255. Kibuku, Uganda is located at Uganda country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 2' 43.0332'' N and 33° 47' 57.3180'' E.
Kibuku, Uganda elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Kibuku, Uganda Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||1° 2' 43.0332'' N|
|DMS Long||33° 47' 57.3180'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Kibuku, Uganda is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Uganda
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mubende, Uganda (0.553901, 31.388468)
- Arua, Northern Region, Uganda (3.028086, 30.910002)
- Kibuku, Uganda (1.045287, 33.799255)
- Masindi, Western Region, Uganda (1.689475, 31.711271)
- Mpigi, Uganda (0.227353, 32.324924)
- Kisoro, Uganda (-1.283431, 29.690475)
- Bunamwaya, Uganda (0.264913, 32.546467)
- Buwama, Uganda (0.064244, 32.107887)
- Semuto, Uganda (0.620000, 32.327778)
- Akokoro, Apac, Uganda (1.702115, 32.387524)