Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 0.553901, 31.388468.
Mubende is a large town and a commercial spot located in the Cetral Region of Uganda. It is a part of Mubende District. The town is situated about 100 miles west of the capital city of the country, Kampala, approximately on the halfway from Kampala to Fort Portal. Mubende is a home to almost 50,000 people, most of those are involved in trade and commerce, as well as in farming and agriculture. The Nakayima Temple is one of the main landmarks of the town. It is a historic shrine located on the top of the hill, about 700 feet above the sea level, and it attracts pilgrims and tourists. There is also a small university campus in the town.
Where is Mubende, Uganda on Map?
Road map of Mubende, Uganda shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mubende, Uganda
Mubende, Uganda Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mubende, Uganda is 0.553901, and the longitude is 31.388468. Mubende, Uganda is located at Uganda country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 0° 33' 14.0436'' N and 31° 23' 18.4848'' E.
|DMS Lat||0° 33' 14.0436'' N|
|DMS Long||31° 23' 18.4848'' E|
Coordinates of Mubende, Uganda is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Uganda
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bulenga, Kampala, Uganda (0.324912, 32.502754)
- Mubende, Uganda (0.553901, 31.388468)
- Arua, Northern Region, Uganda (3.028086, 30.910002)
- Kibuku, Uganda (1.045287, 33.799255)
- Masindi, Western Region, Uganda (1.689475, 31.711271)
- Mpigi, Uganda (0.227353, 32.324924)
- Kisoro, Uganda (-1.283431, 29.690475)
- Bunamwaya, Uganda (0.264913, 32.546467)
- Buwama, Uganda (0.064244, 32.107887)
- Semuto, Uganda (0.620000, 32.327778)