Masindi, Western Region, Uganda
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 1.689475, 31.711271.
Masindi is a small town in Western Region, Uganda, located on the crossroads of a few important highways of the region. The town becomes popular among tourists in the season of cool days, when many people come to the town for visiting Murchinson Falls National Park located in the neighborhood. The town itself is not something too interesting, but there are a few quite good hotels to stay and places to eat.
Map of Masindi, Western Region, Uganda
Masindi, Western Region, Uganda Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Masindi, Western Region, Uganda is 1.689475, and the longitude is 31.711271. Masindi, Western Region, Uganda is located at Uganda country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 41' 22.1100'' N and 31° 42' 40.5756'' E.
Masindi, Western Region, Uganda Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||1° 41' 22.1100'' N|
|DMS Long||31° 42' 40.5756'' E|
Coordinates of Masindi, Western Region, Uganda is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Uganda
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bulenga, Kampala, Uganda (0.324912, 32.502754)
- Mubende, Uganda (0.553901, 31.388468)
- Arua, Northern Region, Uganda (3.028086, 30.910002)
- Kibuku, Uganda (1.045287, 33.799255)
- Masindi, Western Region, Uganda (1.689475, 31.711271)
- Mpigi, Uganda (0.227353, 32.324924)
- Kisoro, Uganda (-1.283431, 29.690475)
- Bunamwaya, Uganda (0.264913, 32.546467)
- Buwama, Uganda (0.064244, 32.107887)
- Semuto, Uganda (0.620000, 32.327778)