Mayfield, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.897633, 151.736984.
Mayfield is a small town located in the neighborhood of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia. It was founded in the end of the 19th century by a rich family and named after it. It is a cultural and industrial town, with the population of 14,000 people. It is a tourist attraction for those who travel in this area.
Where is Mayfield, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Mayfield, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mayfield, NSW, Australia
Mayfield, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mayfield, NSW, Australia is -32.897633, and the longitude is 151.736984. Mayfield, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 53' 51.4788'' S and 151° 44' 13.1424'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 53' 51.4788'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 44' 13.1424'' E|
Coordinates of Mayfield, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)