Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.550980, 21.710340.
Aleksinac (Алексинац) is a small town in Serbia, in the Nišava District, located in the southern part of the country. It is a historic city with many centuries of history dating back to the neolithic age. It is famous for its natural resources and recreation facilities. It received town status in 1516 and became a municipality in 1836. Points of interest in the town include the Church of St Nicholas and Brđanka, as well as a few sports facilities and hotels.
Where is Aleksinac, Serbia on Map?
Road map of Aleksinac, Serbia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Aleksinac, Serbia
Aleksinac, Serbia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aleksinac, Serbia is 43.550980, and the longitude is 21.710340. Aleksinac, Serbia is located at Serbia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 33' 3.5280'' N and 21° 42' 37.2240'' E.
|DMS Lat||43° 33' 3.5280'' N|
|DMS Long||21° 42' 37.2240'' E|
Coordinates of Aleksinac, Serbia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Serbia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Umka, Čukarica, Serbia (44.681118, 20.319822)
- Backa Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia (45.249725, 19.396770)
- Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia (44.874241, 20.645199)
- Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia (44.854897, 20.394058)
- Bajina Basta, Serbia (43.970539, 19.564911)
- Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia (44.904705, 21.421194)
- Lazarevac, Serbia (44.385460, 20.274401)
- Aleksinac, Serbia (43.550980, 21.710340)