Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.854897, 20.394058.
Zemun is a famous satellite municipality of Belgrade, the oldest and the most populated outskirts area of the capital city of Serbia. The first settlement appeared in the area in the epochs of neolithic eras. The town is located on three hills in the area where the Danube river widens and becomes more beautiful. There is a great number of points of interest, including local churches, squares, bridges, historic buildings, etc.
Where is Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia on Map?
Road map of Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia
Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia is 44.854897, and the longitude is 20.394058. Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia is located at Serbia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 51' 17.6292'' N and 20° 23' 38.6088'' E.
|DMS Lat||44° 51' 17.6292'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 23' 38.6088'' E|
Coordinates of Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Serbia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Umka, Čukarica, Serbia (44.681118, 20.319822)
- Backa Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia (45.249725, 19.396770)
- Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia (44.874241, 20.645199)
- Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia (44.854897, 20.394058)
- Bajina Basta, Serbia (43.970539, 19.564911)
- Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia (44.904705, 21.421194)
- Lazarevac, Serbia (44.385460, 20.274401)
- Aleksinac, Serbia (43.550980, 21.710340)