Backa Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.249725, 19.396770.
Backa Palanka is a small town situated at the river Danube in the province of Vojvodina, north western Serbia, right at the border between Serbia and Croatia. The town is an industrial spot and a home to about 55 thousand people. It is famous with its small lake, Tikvara, as well as a few archaeological sites located in the neighborhood of the town. There are excellent facilities for sports in Backa Palanka, including a few local stadiums for soccer, handball, and basketball.
Map of Backa Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia
Backa Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Backa Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia is 45.249725, and the longitude is 19.396770. Backa Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia is located at Serbia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 14' 59.0100'' N and 19° 23' 48.3720'' E.
Backa Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 14' 59.0100'' N|
|DMS Long||19° 23' 48.3720'' E|
Coordinates of Backa Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Serbia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Umka, Čukarica, Serbia (44.681118, 20.319822)
- Backa Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia (45.249725, 19.396770)
- Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia (44.874241, 20.645199)
- Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia (44.854897, 20.394058)
- Bajina Basta, Serbia (43.970539, 19.564911)
- Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia (44.904705, 21.421194)
- Lazarevac, Serbia (44.385460, 20.274401)
- Aleksinac, Serbia (43.550980, 21.710340)