Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.874241, 20.645199.
Pancevo (Pančevo) is a small historic city situated about 11 miles north east of the city of Beograd (Novi Beograd), in cetnral Serbia. The city has an advantageous location on the wind of Danube river, offering beautiful views to the neighborhood and the capital city of the country. There are about 75 thousand people living in the city. Pancevo is famous with its old architecture and a few old churches, as well as a large oil refinery which contributes greatly in the city's economy.
Map of Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia
Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia is 44.874241, and the longitude is 20.645199. Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia is located at Serbia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 52' 27.2676'' N and 20° 38' 42.7164'' E.
Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia elevation is 76 meters height, that is equal to 249 feet.
Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 52' 27.2676'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 38' 42.7164'' E|
|Elevation (m)||76 m|
|Elevation (f)||249 feet|
Coordinates of Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Serbia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Umka, Čukarica, Serbia (44.681118, 20.319822)
- Backa Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia (45.249725, 19.396770)
- Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia (44.874241, 20.645199)
- Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia (44.854897, 20.394058)
- Bajina Basta, Serbia (43.970539, 19.564911)
- Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia (44.904705, 21.421194)
- Lazarevac, Serbia (44.385460, 20.274401)
- Aleksinac, Serbia (43.550980, 21.710340)