Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.385460, 20.274401.
Lazarevac is a large town located in Serbia. The town has got its name after a notorious historic figure, Prince Lazar Hrebeljanovic. The town is subordinate to the capital of the country, Belgrade.
Map of Lazarevac, Serbia
Lazarevac, Serbia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lazarevac, Serbia is 44.385460, and the longitude is 20.274401. Lazarevac, Serbia is located at Serbia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 23' 7.6560'' N and 20° 16' 27.8436'' E.
Lazarevac, Serbia elevation is 158 meters height, that is equal to 518 feet.
Lazarevac, Serbia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 23' 7.6560'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 16' 27.8436'' E|
|Elevation (m)||158 m|
|Elevation (f)||518 feet|
Coordinates of Lazarevac, Serbia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Serbia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Umka, Čukarica, Serbia (44.681118, 20.319822)
- Backa Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia (45.249725, 19.396770)
- Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia (44.874241, 20.645199)
- Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia (44.854897, 20.394058)
- Bajina Basta, Serbia (43.970539, 19.564911)
- Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia (44.904705, 21.421194)
- Lazarevac, Serbia (44.385460, 20.274401)
- Aleksinac, Serbia (43.550980, 21.710340)