Asharu, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.169945, 88.849373.
Asharu is a small village in eastern West Bengal, located a few miles away from the border between India and Bangladesh. There are about 1,200 people living in the village. It is a small commerial community, with a large bazaar near Highway 3. There are also a gas station and a primary school in the village.
Where is Asharu, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Asharu, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Asharu, West Bengal, India
Asharu, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Asharu, West Bengal, India is 23.169945, and the longitude is 88.849373. Asharu, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 10' 11.8020'' N and 88° 50' 57.7428'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 10' 11.8020'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 50' 57.7428'' E|
Coordinates of Asharu, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.