AT&T Center, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.426931, -98.437599.
AT&T Center, formerly known as SBC Center (2002–2006), is an indoor complex located east of Freeman Coliseum, in Bexar County Community Arenas, San Antonio, Texas, United States. It has a basketball capacity of 18,418 fans and a field size of 750,500 sq ft (69,720 m2). Opened on October 18, 2002, it also hosts ice hockey games, professional wrestling events, autocross competitions, and concerts. The arena has been the home ground for San Antonio Spurs (NBA). It also served as a home ground for San Antonio Rampage (AHL) from 2002 to 2020. UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs. Stephens was held at AT&T Center in 2014.
Where is AT&T Center, TX, USA on Map?
Road map of AT&T Center, TX, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of AT&T Center, TX, USA
AT&T Center, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of AT&T Center, TX, USA is 29.426931, and the longitude is -98.437599. AT&T Center, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 25' 36.9516'' N and 98° 26' 15.3564'' W.
|DMS Lat||29° 25' 36.9516'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 26' 15.3564'' W|
Coordinates of AT&T Center, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United States
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Lumen Field, WA, USA (47.595097, -122.332245)
- Louis Armstrong Stadium, NY, USA (40.751049, -73.845566)
- Grandstand, NY, USA (40.748005, -73.848061)
- Alamodome, TX, USA (29.416918, -98.479271)
- Target Center, MN, USA (44.979595, -93.276566)
- Camping World Stadium, FL, USA (28.539143, -81.403076)
- Smoothie King Center, LA, USA (29.949030, -90.082298)
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, OH, USA (41.496620, -81.688431)
- United Center, IL, USA (41.880692, -87.674370)
- AT&T Center, TX, USA (29.426931, -98.437599)