Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.768051, 72.360703.
Attock is a small city in northern Pakistan and the headquarters of the same name district, with the population close to 70,000 people. It is a beautiful city on the banks of the Indus, established in the early ages as a part of Gandhara empire. Modern Attock is a center of oil production, with a few large colleges and high schools. A famous research facility, the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, is located 6 miles from the city.
Map of Attock, Pakistan
Attock, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Attock, Pakistan is 33.768051, and the longitude is 72.360703. Attock, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 46' 4.9836'' N and 72° 21' 38.5308'' E.
Attock, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 46' 4.9836'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 21' 38.5308'' E|
Coordinates of Attock, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)