Auburn, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.365471, -85.065079.
Auburn is a small town in Indiana, with the population of about 14,000 people. It is located right near the US Highway 69, and can be easily reached by it. The town of Auburn is very well known as the location where the Dekalb County Free Fall Fair takes place every autumn. There are also various other activities in the town, including some exhibitions and commercial fairs.
Map of Auburn, IN, USA
Auburn, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Auburn, IN, USA is 41.365471, and the longitude is -85.065079. Auburn, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 21' 55.6956'' N and 85° 3' 54.2844'' W.
Auburn, IN, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 21' 55.6956'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 3' 54.2844'' W|
Coordinates of Auburn, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)
- Chambersburg, PN, USA (40.028900, -77.590698)
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)
- Pacific Grove, CA, the US (36.617779, -121.916664)