Awankha, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.148346, 75.486053.
A small village in the neighborhood of Dinangar town in the northernmost part of Punjab, Awankha is a small community situated to the north of Deeda neighborhood. There are no more than 100 families living in the village, with the population not exceeding 500 people. There are a few places to eat and a small shopping spot near the village, all of those are located near Highway 15.
Where is Awankha, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Awankha, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Awankha, Punjab, India
Awankha, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Awankha, Punjab, India is 32.148346, and the longitude is 75.486053. Awankha, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 8' 54.0456'' N and 75° 29' 9.7908'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 8' 54.0456'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 29' 9.7908'' E|
Coordinates of Awankha, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)