Ayr, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -19.568516, 147.406387.
Ayr is a small coastal town in Queensland, Australia, situated about 65 miles south of Townsville. It is a resort and a home to a few very good hotels, as well as beaches like Alva Beach, which is very popular with fishers and swimmers. The population of Ayr is about 8,500 people, and it is provided with a number of pubs, sports clubs, cafes, health care organizations, and all other amenities important for a great modern resort town.
Where is Ayr, QLD, Australia on Map?
Road map of Ayr, QLD, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ayr, QLD, Australia
Ayr, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ayr, QLD, Australia is -19.568516, and the longitude is 147.406387. Ayr, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 34' 6.6576'' S and 147° 24' 22.9932'' E.
Ayr, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 34' 6.6576'' S|
|DMS Long||147° 24' 22.9932'' E|
Coordinates of Ayr, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)