Kiama, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.673820, 150.844376.
Kiama is a small town in New South Wales, eastern shores of Australia. It can be found 90 miles south of Sydney and cane be reached by A1 Highway from Wollongong. It is quite a popular tourist destination since it is a home to so called Kiama blowhole, or marine geyser, which is visited by about 600,000 tourists a year. There is also a famous old lighthouse in Kiama.
Map of Kiama, NSW, Australia
Kiama, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kiama, NSW, Australia is -34.673820, and the longitude is 150.844376. Kiama, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 40' 25.7520'' S and 150° 50' 39.7536'' E.
Kiama, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 40' 25.7520'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 50' 39.7536'' E|
Coordinates of Kiama, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)
- Bowraville, NSW, Australia (-30.614943, 152.852127)
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)