Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.485847, 13.500814.
Bašanija is a small seaside town in Istria County, Croatia. It is located 6.5 kilometers north of Umag and is known as the westernmost port in the country. The settlement offers lots of restaurants, cafes, resort hotels, and campgrounds for tourists. Tourist attractions in the town include Savudrija Lighthouse, Cape Lako - The Westernmost Point of Croatia, and so on.
Where is Bašanija, Croatia on Map?
Road map of Bašanija, Croatia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bašanija, Croatia
Bašanija, Croatia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bašanija, Croatia is 45.485847, and the longitude is 13.500814. Bašanija, Croatia is located at Croatia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 29' 9.0492'' N and 13° 30' 2.9304'' E.
|DMS Lat||45° 29' 9.0492'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 30' 2.9304'' E|
Coordinates of Bašanija, Croatia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Croatia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Sinj, Croatia (43.702751, 16.639055)
- Bizovac, Croatia (45.592434, 18.459618)
- Vrlika, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia (43.908768, 16.400059)
- Poreč, Croatia (45.227165, 13.594740)
- Tučepi, Croatia (43.265251, 17.058559)
- Orebić, Croatia (42.975765, 17.177864)
- Rab, Croatia (44.756908, 14.759968)
- Hvar, Croatia (43.173134, 16.446329)
- Bašanija, Croatia (45.485847, 13.500814)