Vrlika, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.908768, 16.400059.
Located on a beautiful natural setting in central Croatia, Vrlika is a small town and a part of Split-Dalmatia region. It is a home to about 22 hundred people and a historic town, with many landmarks and points of interest. Those include an old monastery, Dragović monastery, established in the late 14th century, two old fortresses, the Church of Holy Salvation and a few smaller Orthodox churches, a few mountains (Svilaja, Dinara, etc.), a large artificial lake, etc. Local culture was heavily influenced by Osman culture, and still this influence can be distinguished.
Where is Vrlika, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia on Map?
Road map of Vrlika, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Vrlika, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia
Vrlika, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vrlika, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia is 43.908768, and the longitude is 16.400059. Vrlika, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia is located at Croatia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 54' 31.5648'' N and 16° 24' 0.2124'' E.
|DMS Lat||43° 54' 31.5648'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 24' 0.2124'' E|
Coordinates of Vrlika, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Croatia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Sinj, Croatia (43.702751, 16.639055)
- Bizovac, Croatia (45.592434, 18.459618)
- Vrlika, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia (43.908768, 16.400059)
- Poreč, Croatia (45.227165, 13.594740)
- Tučepi, Croatia (43.265251, 17.058559)
- Orebić, Croatia (42.975765, 17.177864)
- Rab, Croatia (44.756908, 14.759968)
- Hvar, Croatia (43.173134, 16.446329)
- Bašanija, Croatia (45.485847, 13.500814)