Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.702751, 16.639055.
Sinj is a small beautiful town and a tourist spot located in southern Croatia, about 22 miles north of Split and the Adriatic coast. It is a historic agricultural center near Sinjsko Polje Valley, with beautiful nature and plenty of landmarks to see or things to do. There is a large number of historic buildings, monuments, fountains, etc: Kamičak fort, the Old fortress, Monument To An Alkar, Father Pavao Vučković monument, Piazza fountain, the town's springs, Tripalo palace, Tripalo villa, etc. Small local churches and museums, cafes and parks, make the town a popular tourist attraction. It is possible to take a tour from Split to Sinj.
Where is Sinj, Croatia on Map?
Road map of Sinj, Croatia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sinj, Croatia
Sinj, Croatia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sinj, Croatia is 43.702751, and the longitude is 16.639055. Sinj, Croatia is located at Croatia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 42' 9.9036'' N and 16° 38' 20.5980'' E.
|DMS Lat||43° 42' 9.9036'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 38' 20.5980'' E|
Coordinates of Sinj, Croatia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Croatia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Sinj, Croatia (43.702751, 16.639055)
- Bizovac, Croatia (45.592434, 18.459618)
- Vrlika, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia (43.908768, 16.400059)
- Poreč, Croatia (45.227165, 13.594740)
- Tučepi, Croatia (43.265251, 17.058559)
- Orebić, Croatia (42.975765, 17.177864)
- Rab, Croatia (44.756908, 14.759968)
- Hvar, Croatia (43.173134, 16.446329)
- Bašanija, Croatia (45.485847, 13.500814)