Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.975765, 17.177864.
Orebić is a small resort town on the Pelješac peninsula, southern Croatia. The town emerged in the 16th century and has got its named after the family name of a local castle owners. Today it is a popular resort for those who like a comfortable seaside vacation, with a few great hotels and well equipped comfortable beaches.
Map of Orebić, Croatia
Orebić, Croatia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Orebić, Croatia is 42.975765, and the longitude is 17.177864. Orebić, Croatia is located at Croatia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 58' 32.7540'' N and 17° 10' 40.3104'' E.
Orebić, Croatia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 58' 32.7540'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 10' 40.3104'' E|
Coordinates of Orebić, Croatia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Croatia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Sinj, Croatia (43.702751, 16.639055)
- Bizovac, Croatia (45.592434, 18.459618)
- Vrlika, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia (43.908768, 16.400059)
- Poreč, Croatia (45.227165, 13.594740)
- Tučepi, Croatia (43.265251, 17.058559)
- Orebić, Croatia (42.975765, 17.177864)
- Rab, Croatia (44.756908, 14.759968)
- Hvar, Croatia (43.173134, 16.446329)
- Bašanija, Croatia (45.485847, 13.500814)