Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.227165, 13.594740.
Poreč is a large town and one of the most beautiful historic settlements in northwestern Croatia. It was established during the times of Ancient Greece, and there are a few really old architectural monuments and ruins of old buildings located in the town, including Euphrasian Basilica, built in the 6th century BC. Recently the town has been developing as a seaside resort, with scores of new large and small hotels being built in and near the town.
Where is Poreč, Croatia on Map?
Road map of Poreč, Croatia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Poreč, Croatia
Poreč, Croatia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Poreč, Croatia is 45.227165, and the longitude is 13.594740. Poreč, Croatia is located at Croatia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 13' 37.7940'' N and 13° 35' 41.0640'' E.
|DMS Lat||45° 13' 37.7940'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 35' 41.0640'' E|
Coordinates of Poreč, Croatia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Croatia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Sinj, Croatia (43.702751, 16.639055)
- Bizovac, Croatia (45.592434, 18.459618)
- Vrlika, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia (43.908768, 16.400059)
- Poreč, Croatia (45.227165, 13.594740)
- Tučepi, Croatia (43.265251, 17.058559)
- Orebić, Croatia (42.975765, 17.177864)
- Rab, Croatia (44.756908, 14.759968)
- Hvar, Croatia (43.173134, 16.446329)
- Bašanija, Croatia (45.485847, 13.500814)