Badarpur, Assam, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.864511, 92.564377.
Badarpur is a small village in the state of Assam, situated right near the border between India and Bangladesh. It is situated near the town of Panchgram and is a tiny settlement where about 250 people live. The area is very rich with water, thus agriculture is very simple and popular occupation there.
Where is Badarpur, Assam, India on Map?
Road map of Badarpur, Assam, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Badarpur, Assam, India
Badarpur, Assam, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Badarpur, Assam, India is 24.864511, and the longitude is 92.564377. Badarpur, Assam, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 51' 52.2396'' N and 92° 33' 51.7572'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 51' 52.2396'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 33' 51.7572'' E|
Coordinates of Badarpur, Assam, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)