Badausa, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.215734, 80.604347.
A village in Uttar Pradesh, Badausa is located in southern part of the state, near the town of Atarra. The population is estimated to exceed 1,000 people, and the area is known for its quite dry climate. Luckily, there is a small river near the village, which helps local population provide with water their homes and fields.
Where is Badausa, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Badausa, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Badausa, Uttar Pradesh, India
Badausa, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Badausa, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.215734, and the longitude is 80.604347. Badausa, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 12' 56.6424'' N and 80° 36' 15.6492'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 12' 56.6424'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 36' 15.6492'' E|
Coordinates of Badausa, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)