Badausha, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.242580, 80.655540.
A settlement of Badausha is situated in the neighborhood of Chitrakoot in southern Uttar Pradesh, near National Highway 76. The population of the village is about 1,700 people, and there are both a bus station and a railway station located in the village. There are also a large bazaar and a large shopping center in Badausha, both situated near the highway and very much available for the travelers.
Where is Badausha, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Badausha, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Badausha, Uttar Pradesh, India
Badausha, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Badausha, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.242580, and the longitude is 80.655540. Badausha, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 14' 33.2880'' N and 80° 39' 19.9440'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 14' 33.2880'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 39' 19.9440'' E|
Coordinates of Badausha, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)